The construction of the dive bar, Kelly’s Little Nipper, took place in 1908 & received its liquor license in 1940. The building had its time as a general store, a brothel, & a bar. Originally named Kelly’s in the 1960s & ’70s, Ernie Nipper took over the establishment in 1981 & added his own twist. It has been named Kelly’s Little Nipper ever since.
More information and photos will be coming soon!